Medical Services of Body Structure Lexington KY
Today’s healthcare environment, now more than ever, is calling you to take control and responsibility for your own health and well being. Our medical services offer a pro-active approach to minimize the insurance industry’s ability to dictate who, when, and what you need in order to treat and prevent disease and injury. Prevention and early detection of diseases, followed by clinical integrated programs is at the heart of Body Structure’s mission. Our highly credentialed staff are ready to help you with all of your medical services.
Our patients come to us from Versailles, Nicholasville, Lexington, Georgetown and Winchester for our expert medical services.
Physician services for the Concierge Plus program are delivered by a Board Certified internist, John Borders MD, FACP (Fellow of the American College of Physicians). Dr. Borders has thirty years of professional knowledge and was voted by his peers as one of the Best Doctors in America for 2011-2014.
The Concierge Plus Program combines professional knowledge and unites the strengths of a physician, physical therapist, and exercise physiologist to deliver the most comprehensive, preventative health and wellness program available in Lexington. Our staff will collaborate with you to develop your annual plan of care and hold you accountable. In addition, we will be your liaison between your wellness care and your current primary care physician. Medical Services included:
- Annual health review and physician exam
- Annual cardiac stress test
- Extensive laboratory analysis
- Priority scheduling and phone access to healthcare advice
- Comprehensive physical therapy exam
- Comprehensive fitness evaluation
- Quarterly health coach meeting
- Access to health and fitness website portal
- Quarterly check points and health coaching sessions
- Health workshops
- Track standard health and wellness indicators
Additional medical services are optional
Concierge Plus + Program
You will receive all the medical services in the Concierge Plus program,
- All traditional internal medicine/primary physician sick care services covered by your health insurance under the supervision of Dr. Borders.
- Total commitment to you for hospital inpatient attending physician services.
- You will be given exclusive access to Dr. Borders at all times via personal telephone. In other words, he will remain “on call” for you at all times.
Your subscription fee will cover a range of comprehensive services through Body Structure staff-services that will require your “time and sweat.” In order to remain enrolled in our program, you will need to do your part-to invest yourself in our program-YOUR program. We will encourage and challenge you to hold yourself accountable.
Due to our excellent standards of care, both concierge programs will be offered to a limited amount of clients. If you are interested in this program, feel you are up for a challenge, then take the first step and call our facility.
Physical / Massage Therapy “Body Work”
A licensed, physical therapist will evaluate and assess your specific situation and develop a “Body Work” plan of care with you. All treatment will be carried out by a licensed Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, or Massage Therapist. Body Work is a unique experience that could be beneficial to every individual. Extra treatment like, ultrasound (deep heat), electrical stimulation, or other modalities are utilized when necessary at no additional charge. A variety of skilled manual techniques may be required such as:
- Mobilization of the joint
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Myofascial release
- Trigger point release
- Therapeutic massage
- Deep tissue mobilization
- Therapeutic exercises
- PNF stretches
Below is a list of additional medical services that “Body Work” can provide. Treatment lengths may vary between 15-90 minutes based on your specific needs. For more information, please call our facility and speak with one of our professionals.
Chair Massage: Maximize productivity and reward your employees with on-site chair massage services.
Work it Out: Focuses on muscle groups that have been worked hard during your workouts which decreases the inflammatory response and improves recovery.
Spot Remover: For those knots and spots that are painful and nagging.
Two Therapists: As most would say “four hands are better than two.” Need we say more?
Our skilled Occupational Therapy Department is ready to deliver treatment for but not limited to:
- Upper extremity care for orthopedic and neurological patients
- Stroke recovery
- Cumulative trauma
- Home safety evaluations
- Children with developmental delays
- Many other muscle skeletal conditions